Become a certified NRA Certified CCW Instructor. This course is for experienced shooters with the desire to share his/her knowledge and skills to responsible and law abiding individuals who are willing to learn the discipline of concealed carry of a handgun for self-defense.
- NRA Instructor Program
- Policies and Procedures
- Basic Instructor Training
- CCW Instructor Training
- Introduction to Lesson Plan
- Firearm Safety
- Nomenclature and Selecting a Pistol for Self-Defense
- Ammunition Knowledge and Defensive Ammunition Selection
- Basic Defensive Pistol Skills
- Draw Technique / Drawing from Concealment
- Loaning and Stoppage Recovery
- Defensive Mindset
- Carry Method / Carry Positions / Holster Selection
- Firearm Cleaning
- Future Training
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age to become Certified Instructor
- Proof of good character...whereas the applicant:
- has not been convicted of a felony;
- has not been convicted of any crime of violence;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving domestic violence;
- has not been adjudicated by a court of a state or of the United States as mentally incompetent, unless the adjudication has been withdrawn or reversed
- Experienced shooter
- Knowledge in Concealed Carry of Pistol
NRA Certificate and credentials are now processed online and completed within 10 days.
A course completion certificate is issued upon successful fulfillment of the course.
Important: Pre-Course Requirements:
All instructor candidates must complete and submit this pre-course requirements to the training counselor upon signing up.
Class is Limited; Please now and reserve your spot
1. Pre-Course Questionnaire
- * Send it back via email prior to training date.
All instructor candidates must be proficient in handling and firing different types of shotgun.
A Pre-Course Candidate Assessment may be conducted.
Class will be held at:
Shoot Safe Learning
2049 Pacific Coast Hwy, #106,
Lomita, CA 90717
Day 2 (range):
- $680.00 (Includes range fees and NRA Instructor Candidate Packet)